- A Twitteraholic’s Guide to tweets, hashtags, and all things Twitter
- Five Twitter Hashtags That Can SAVE School Leaders Time
- Defending from Twitter Overload
- 10 Steps to Kick Start Your Twitter Network
- Do’s and Don’ts of Twitter Hashtag
- 10 Reasons Teachers should give Twitter a go
- Twitters for teachers
- Twitter is an information distribution system
- The Ultimate Guide To Using Twitter In Education
The Tempered Radical via Five Twitter Hashtags That Can SAVE School Leaders Time.
The Principal of Change via Defending from Twitter Overload.
I have been on twitter for a couple of weeks but I find the constant stream of info very overwhelming. However I do see the value of this social media, e.g., the use of hashtag can help to share info (professional development material on the internet, etc) within a group couple with paper.li can turn these info into reading articles.
I have yet to fully explore some of the technology shared in the article, e.g., Diigo for social bookmarking, blog (this blog is to keep track of some great stuff for personal consumption). I have tried emails but don’t it doesn’t seem to work for my school.