Original Post via Edutopia.
Ken Kay ex-president of the Partnership for 21st Century Skills share on professional learning community (PLC) of education leaders committed to building critical thinking, communication, collaboration, and creativity (4C’s) into their educational system.
The “7 Steps”
A series of articles will look into each of these 7 steps
- Step 1: Adopt your vision: Use the 4C’s and more.
- Step 2: Create a community consensus around the 4C’s.
- Step 3: Align your system with the 4C’s.
- Step 4: Use the 4C’s to build professional capacity around the 4C’s.
- Step 5: Embed the 4C’s into curriculum and assessment.
- Step 6: Use the 4C’s to support teachers.
- Step 7: Improve and innovate: Create a 4C’s organization.