The Innovative Educator via 7 Solutions for Educators Who Want 21st Century Students to Tune In.
Are you facing these problems? Or students are telling you these? Perhaps technology can help?
- You have poor classroom management
- <You are not engaging your students
- You complain about technology, but you don’t incorporate it into instruction
- You never shut up
- I don’t need to hear you telling me something I can look up
- You think you own the learning. You don’t
- Technology is just too distracting for some students